Assisted living facilities are a convenient and helpful option to seniors when living alone becomes a bit more challenging. There are signs that you or a loved one are ready for Assisted Living care. Here are some signs that you’re ready:
- Getting out of bed becomes more of a challenge.
- Walking and traveling up/down staircases become impossible.
- You are prone to injuries or worried about falling or injuring yourself while alone.
- Cooking and keeping a nutritional diet are difficult.
- Bathing and dressing are a challenge.
- Home becomes a burden to care for. Between laundry, dusting and dishes, you can no longer keep up.
- You would feel more comfortable with 24-hour access to care and aid.
- You need aid with medication management. (Medication management can also become dangerous if confusion or denial occurs.)
- Vision or memory seems to be lacking.
- You no longer can drive or travel alone.
If you read the signs above and related to many of them, Meadows Assisted Living is here to help. Our facility in Mount Clemens, Michigan, will provide the uppermost care to all residents. Meadows care will include:
- 24-hour assistance with your everyday routine; getting out of bed, walking, bathing, dressing, etc.
- Nutritional menu customized to everyone.
- A clean, comfortable and caring environment.
- Medication management.
- Visiting doctor.
- Licensed Nurse in facility.
- Memory Care.
- A serene courtyard available to all residents.
- Social Activities and Outings.
- Access to rehabilitation care within facility.
- Access to transportation.
Meadows will be beneficial in many ways like some listed above. If you or someone you know would like to schedule a tour, contact us today! Our suites will be available starting Fall 2018!
Meadows Assisted Living & Care Campus- 71 North Avenue, Mount Clemens, MI 48043
(586) 461- 2882